- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Latest Business News - Africa
In order to cater to an estimated 1,170(and growing) university and college students, two multi-story hostels are set to be constructed in Kenya. The initative was launched after a group of local Read More..
Posted on : 23 Apr,2018
Kenyatta International Convention Center ( KICC ) is gearing up to host its largest annual event, the 21st edition of Buildexpo Africa to be held from May 3 to 5. The show catering to the Read More..
Posted on : 07 Apr,2018
The headquarter offices of East Africa Breweries Ltd (EABL) will be housed at the a US $540m Business Park which is set to be constructed in Nairobi, Kenya by the Garden City mall developers. Read More..
Posted on : 02 Apr,2018
Construction work on the superhighway linking the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) to the Nairobi-Nakuru highway is calculated to cost US $583.9m or US $207.8m more than earlier Read More..
Posted on : 17 Mar,2018
Rehabilitation work on three more terminals at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) in Kenya will begin by June 2018. On completion, the terminals capacity of the airport will be Read More..
Posted on : 17 Mar,2018
A US $16m shopping mall is set to be constructed in Nakuru town, Kenya. This initiative will meet the growing demand for quality commercial space. Built under the Egerton University Retirement Read More..
Posted on : 09 Mar,2018
The Ugandan government’s plan to construct four state-of-the-art stadiums was revealed recently by President Yoweri Museveni after the ground breaking ceremony of the first stadium in Fort Read More..
Posted on : 28 Feb,2018
State-run National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said that faster growth in mining, natural gas and construction activities propelled Tanzania’s economy higher in the last quarter of 2017. East Read More..
Posted on : 17 Feb,2018
Lordship Africa a prominent real estate development company has broken ground on what is planned to be the tallest private residential building in sub-Saharan Africa. Sitting on a two-acre piece of Read More..
Posted on : 02 Mar,2018
Mwale Medical and Technology City (MMTC), a multi-billion shilling project is taking shape right in the heart of Kakamega County in Western Kenya. It is set to be a massive metropolis located in the Read More..
Posted on : 19 Jan,2018