- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Latest Business News - Africa
In the lower-middle income group, TANZANIA has outperformed expectations, according to the most recent Global Innovation Index (GII) 2022. Tanzania received 19.4 points out of a total of 100 in the Read More..
Posted on : 29 Dec,2022
Kenya's Road Annuity Programme will receive a USD 34 million investment from AIIM, Africa's largest dedicated infrastructure private equity investor, via its pan-African AIIF4 Fund. From Read More..
Posted on : 02 Dec,2022
A strong investment plan and initial investments of EGP 10 billion were used to launch Anchor Developments, a new real estate development division of Alsarh Holding Group. According to Amr Ali, Read More..
Posted on : 10 Nov,2022
FSD — Fonds Souverain de Djibouti According to Djibouti Sovereign Fund CEO Slim Feriani, the peace agreement signed by the Government of Ethiopia and the TPLF will put the country's economic Read More..
Posted on : 07 Nov,2022
The construction of the Bagamoyo port won't have to wait any longer for investors to begin, according to Plasduce Mbossa, director general of the Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA). Mr. Mbossa Read More..
Posted on : 18 Oct,2022
Pauline Gekul, the deputy minister for culture, arts, and sports, revealed that the government was ready to begin construction of the proposed Dodoma Stadium. Gekul made the revelation while Read More..
Posted on : 21 Sep,2022
Ethiopia is planning to build a USD 1 billion WA Cement Factory. One of the richest investors in the nation of East Africa, Worku Ayetenew, will construct the plant. The W.A Cement Factory will Read More..
Posted on : 25 Aug,2022
Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios (FCBStudios), a British architectural design firm, has been selected to develop the green city Kigali master plan and detailed designs for the pilot Read More..
Posted on : 24 Aug,2022
British International Investment (BII) and FMO, development finance institutions (DFIs), on July 27 made a joint commitment to the African Infrastructure Investment Fund 4 (AIIF4), managed by Read More..
Posted on : 28 Jul,2022
Construction on Eneo at Tatu Central, the company's cutting-edge contact centre in Tatu City, has begun according to CCI Global, the largest international contact centre operator in Read More..
Posted on : 28 Jul,2022