- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Buildexpo Africa 2015
Buildexpo is the most prominent building and construction trade exhibition in Kenya and one of the largest fairs in Africa.
Africa, the market of the millennium has been gaining immense attention from global manufacturers and exporters seeking tie-ups with importers in Africa for building products.
Held annually since 1998, the event is recognized as the ideal building products exhibition in Africa for sourcing Building, Mining & Water technology products for importers in Africa. Supported by highly active organizations such as the Kenya National Chambers Of Commerce & Industry, Confederation of Indian Industry, MATRADE, African Business Development Association, etc; the Africa construction exhibition promises excellent sourcing opportunities for buyers in Africa from world’s leading suppliers. Categories of products at the Kenya trade exhibition are construction machinery, building material, glass, lighting, cement, tiles & marbles, woodworking etc.
Statistics tell a lot on the success of this year’s edition of the show. 250+ exhibitors, of which 125 coming from outside Kenya and Tanzania, including 8 country pavilions from Belgium, China, India, Italy, Turkey, South Africa and Malaysia, 8,680 professional visitors made this year upbeat event the biggest in East Africa. Of the total 2014 visitors, 80% came from East Africa and 20% came from others parts of Africa. The questionnaire run among both domestic and international visitors during the show revealed great satisfaction with the show visits. Even more significant are the numbers regarding the booths space which the exhibitors rebooked on the spot for the next 2015 show: 45.7% of the space is already confirmed by the exhibitors during the 3-days event, with an increase of 35.6% compared to the booths sales performance made onsite in 2013.
The preparation for the 18th edition has already started, and BUILDEXPO will come back in MAY 2015 between the 2nd and 4th and in AUGUST between 22nd and 24th to offer another ‘sparkling’ international event dedicated to the building & construction industry
Source : expogr.com
Posted on : 30 Nov,-0001