- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Indian trade to grow in Africa
A report out this week suggests India will quadruple revenues from Africa by 2025.
With weak demand for Indian goods in traditional markets such as Europe and the US, Africa is already proving to be increasingly important.
A number of companies hope to boost their presence on the continent in the coming years, as Shilpa Kannan reports.
Source : whio.com
Posted on : 30 Nov,-0001