- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Kenya’s largest trade fair on construction opens again in Nairobi
Whether you are building a house or building a skyscraper, the biggest marketplace for the Building & Construction industry "The 23rd BUILDEXPO 2022" is opening its doors with the widest range of building products, construction equipment and machinery. The trade fair will be held from the 12th to the 14th of May, at the Kenyatta International Convention Center in Nairobi and will be open for visiting from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM during the exhibition days.
Posted on : 09 May,2022