- Economic 'game changer'? African leaders launch free-trade zone
- 22nd Buildexpo Africa 2019 starts tomorrow at the Diamond Jubilee Hall in Dar es Salaam
- Ethiopia begins the construction of Adwa centre in Addis Ababa.
- 40 intersections to be constructed in Addis Ababa to ease city traffic
- USD 1.38 billion Rufiji hydropower plant project begins construction
- USD 173,000 set aside for hospital construction by Tanzania
- Hyundai East Africa Ltd. building a better future for Tanzania with Buildexpo Africa
- Kenya's affordable housing project to add 300,000 additional units
- USD 340 million Rusumo Hydroelectric plant nears completion
- Mega-projects are in full swing in Kenya
NIAMEY (Reuters) - African leaders launched a continental free-trade zone on Sunday that if successful would unite 1.3 billion people, create a $3.4 trillion economic bloc and usher in a new era of Read More..
Posted on : 13 Sep,2019
22nd Buildexpo Tanzania opens at Dar-es Salaam from the 12th to 14th September 2019 at the Diamond Jubilee Hall between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM. The trade exhibition will be inaugurated by, Read More..
Posted on : 11 Sep,2019
The Adwa Centre (known as Anti-colonial struggle memorial centre) has begun its construction in the heart of Addis Ababa. The land for this construction was once given to Ethiopian born Saudi Read More..
Posted on : 09 Sep,2019
The ever-growing population of Ethiopia capital Addis Ababa, which now going up to 3.5 million is a concern to the government for its transport traffic control. In an attempt to manage traffic Read More..
Posted on : 11 Sep,2019
Tanzania President John Magufuli finally laid the foundation stones of Rufiji Hydroelectric Power Station (RHPP) in Stiegler’s Gorge marking the beginning of its construction. The 2,115 MW Read More..
Posted on : 21 Aug,2019
John Magufuli President of Tanzania has pledged to release USD 173,000 for the construction of Kisaki Hospital in Morogoro region. The President took the pledge during the time of laying stones for Read More..
Posted on : 20 Aug,2019
Hyundai East Africa Ltd., is participating at 22nd Buildexpo Africa – Tanzania 2019 to promote its state of the art construction equipments and products range. The event is from 12th to 14th Read More..
Posted on : 19 Aug,2019
China and Qatar have agreed to construct 300,000 affordable houses in Kenya under the program of Big Four agenda led by President Uhuru Kenyatta. Transport and Infrastructure Cabinet Secretary James Read More..
Posted on : 27 Jul,2019
Amb. Claver Gatete, Rwandan Minister for Infrastructure and Dr Medard Kalemani, Tanzanian Minister for Energy have confirmed the 47% completion of the Rusumo Hydroelectric Project during their visit Read More..
Posted on : 16 Jul,2019
The construction of roads and different key infrastructural comes in Mombasa County are on target and close to completion. Among the projects expected to remodel the toured resort town that's Read More..
Posted on : 01 Jul,2019