"BUILDMART" provides an excellent opportunity to any commercial organization in the building and construction industry that wishes to expand its market to the giant and needy market of Africa. Such organizations could be as follows. Manufactures, Exporters, Traders, Distributors, Agents & Wholesalers. Builders, Contractors, Industrial project consultants Airlines, Hotels, Furnished apartments, Tourism & Cargo companies Free Zones, Financial & Investment companies, etc.
- Ethiopia construction industry bullish on growth
- Tanzanian economy expected to grow rapidly in 2018-19
- Construction of Ethiopia’s Berbera Port set to kick start this October
- East Africa infrastructure construction to grow sharply over next 5 years
- Tanzania open for investments, aims for an industry driven economy
- Hyundai East Africa Ltd. building a better future for Tanzania with Buildexpo Africa
- 7100 tonnes of rails imported from Japan for building the SGR
- Rwanda affordable housing project launched
- Tanzania and South Korea signoff of multi billion dollar construction projects
- South Korea reaffirms partnership with Kenya for affordable housing
Expansion of market is a major concern for any firm today. Africa is a market which is huge and has not been conquered by competition as any other continents elsewhere. But, it is also the most difficult market to approach due to several reasons. BUILDMART provides an easy access for international companies to reach their prospective buyers/clients/partners in a very simple, economical but effective way.
- - East Africa Importers Directory
- - Online Company Listing
- - Distribution of Buildmart in Major Int'l. Building & Construction Trade Exhibitions in Africa.