10,000 copies of BUILDMART are mailed to senior Government Officials & top buyers to over 18 countries in Africa. Major countries include: Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda, Mozambique, Egypt, Zambia, Gabon, Morocco, Tunis and Djibouti. Our free mailing list includes 2800 selected companies from 20 different categories of products and services.
- Ethiopia construction industry bullish on growth
- Tanzanian economy expected to grow rapidly in 2018-19
- Construction of Ethiopia’s Berbera Port set to kick start this October
- East Africa infrastructure construction to grow sharply over next 5 years
- Tanzania open for investments, aims for an industry driven economy
- Hyundai East Africa Ltd. building a better future for Tanzania with Buildexpo Africa
- 7100 tonnes of rails imported from Japan for building the SGR
- Rwanda affordable housing project launched
- Tanzania and South Korea signoff of multi billion dollar construction projects
- South Korea reaffirms partnership with Kenya for affordable housing
10,000 copies of BUILDMART are distributed to trade visitors at major international trade fairs in African annually. A trade fairs is just the right place to find maximum number of serious buyers/partner at one place and time. BUILDMART participates at an average of 11 exhibitions per year. Please see the calendar for the list of exhibitions in the current year or check at our exhibition website: www.expogr.com
5,000 copies go to prospective advertisers world wide (out of Africa) as a step towards international promotion of the publication.
Advertisers get a free list related companies in Africa. Before the advertisement appears and the responses come in, advertisers can contact African companies from our comprehensive database.
Advertisers will gain a free membership of the publication's B2B web site where they will get an exposure to thousands of African traders surfing the site for international products and other business opportunities. Every advertiser will have an entry into the supplier's database and a link to his website.