- Ethiopia construction industry bullish on growth
- Tanzanian economy expected to grow rapidly in 2018-19
- Construction of Ethiopia’s Berbera Port set to kick start this October
- East Africa infrastructure construction to grow sharply over next 5 years
- Tanzania open for investments, aims for an industry driven economy
- Hyundai East Africa Ltd. building a better future for Tanzania with Buildexpo Africa
- 7100 tonnes of rails imported from Japan for building the SGR
- Rwanda affordable housing project launched
- Tanzania and South Korea signoff of multi billion dollar construction projects
- South Korea reaffirms partnership with Kenya for affordable housing
The Kidunda Dam water project in Morogoro Region Tanzania will begin in July 2018. the long awaited dam is being built to improve water supply in Dar es Salaam and Coast regions. The construction is Read More..
Posted on :07 Jun,2018
Kigoma is one of the busiest ports located on the north eastern Lake Tanganyika. Recently the Tanzanian government approved plans to create an economic zone at the port to boost trade as well as Read More..
Posted on :04 Jun,2018
Kenya’s application to the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has been accepted, making it the financial solution to Nairobi’s growing infrastructure needs. Read More..
Posted on :05 May,2018
In order to cater to an estimated 1,170(and growing) university and college students, two multi-story hostels are set to be constructed in Kenya. The initative was launched after a group of local Read More..
Posted on :23 Apr,2018
Kenyatta International Convention Center ( KICC ) is gearing up to host its largest annual event, the 21st edition of Buildexpo Africa to be held from May 3 to 5. The show catering to the Read More..
Posted on :07 Apr,2018
The headquarter offices of East Africa Breweries Ltd (EABL) will be housed at the a US $540m Business Park which is set to be constructed in Nairobi, Kenya by the Garden City mall developers. Read More..
Posted on :02 Apr,2018
Construction work on the superhighway linking the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) to the Nairobi-Nakuru highway is calculated to cost US $583.9m or US $207.8m more than earlier Read More..
Posted on :17 Mar,2018
Rehabilitation work on three more terminals at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) in Kenya will begin by June 2018. On completion, the terminals capacity of the airport will be Read More..
Posted on :17 Mar,2018
A US $16m shopping mall is set to be constructed in Nakuru town, Kenya. This initiative will meet the growing demand for quality commercial space. Built under the Egerton University Retirement Read More..
Posted on :09 Mar,2018
The Ugandan government’s plan to construct four state-of-the-art stadiums was revealed recently by President Yoweri Museveni after the ground breaking ceremony of the first stadium in Fort Read More..
Posted on :28 Feb,2018