- Ethiopia's new USD 120 Million Conference Center in Addis Ababa
- Govt set to construct Down UB market in Luapula Province, Zambia
- US$70m upgrade to be done at MOI international Airport
- Accra SkyTrain project contract of US $3bn signed by Ghana
- KONE Primed To Gear Up Global Trade Centre In Nairobi, Kenya
- Ethiopia construction industry bullish on growth
- Tanzanian economy expected to grow rapidly in 2018-19
- Construction of Ethiopia’s Berbera Port set to kick start this October
- East Africa infrastructure construction to grow sharply over next 5 years
- Tanzania open for investments, aims for an industry driven economy
ConstructAfrica is a leading resource globally for timely and independent construction news, construction industry data and construction project intelligence relating to sub-Saharan Africa Construction markets.
ConstructAfrica's products and services help investors and construction executives exploit business opportunities, and assess and manage operating risks in sub-saharan Africa construction markets. The ConstructAfrica.com web portal provides news, analysis, project databases, country and company data, career development and talent sourcing opportunities and other relevant business information pertaining to Africa’sconstruction markets. Access to the portal is available by subscription through the website at www.constructafrica.com.