- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Kenya: Four Fish Plants Built
Addressing stakeholders in the fisheries department during a program to integrate fish farming with environmental conservation Ngugi called on fish farmers to plant trees to ensure the environment is safeguarded. Ngugi added that over 50 thousand fish ponds have been constructed countrywide since 2009 to boost farming.
Posted on : 30 Nov,-0001