- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Exporters targeting the hub of East Africa at Prime building events
AFRICA’S MOST DYNAMIC BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION EXHIBITIONS
The 18th Edition of BUILDEXPO is all set to bring to you the latest products, equipment and machinery to the East African market.
BUILDEXPO is Africa’s premier and most trusted Building & Construction trade show. The 18th BUILDEXPO AFRICA 2015 will provide a platform for highly evolved global manufacturers & exporters from all over the world to enter into the market of the millennium, East Africa. The 18th BUILDEXPO, a globally acclaimed Building and Construction Show with focus on Machinery, Technology and Latest Equipments in the industry will be held in Nairobi, the emerging business hub of East Africa, in Kenya from 02nd to 04th May 2015 at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre and in Dar-es-Salaam in Tanzania from 22nd – 24th August 2015 at the Mlimani Conference Centre.
BUILDEXPO covers myriad sectors of the Construction industry ranging from Building & Construction Material, Aluminum Steel Profiles, Granite Ceramics, Pipes Fittings, Mining, Tools & Hardware. It offers an ideal launch pad for new ideas, products and services, conducive environment for forging joint ventures and collaborations and an open marketplace to source ideal solutions. In sum, BUILDEXPO is the open-access doorway to the global marketplace and a business solution with over 35 countries globally who are participating.
BUILDEXPO is today regarded as one of Africa’s most dynamic international Building & Construction Trade exhibitions. Since its inception 17 years ago, Expogroup Worldwide has envisioned BUILDEXPO to evolve as one of the most awaited and eagerly participated building events in East Africa. Through committed endeavor and a no-comprise attitude to service, the company has brought that vision to reality. BUILDEXPO is the interactive arm of Expogroup Worldwide’s activities and the event offers an appropriate platform for outsourcing collaborations, explore new business avenues, enhance your current business, look for beneficial tie-ups and will create opportunities for Business Visitors to interact with the International Exhibitors.
For More Details Please Contact:-
Mr. Joel D’silva
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Posted on : 30 Nov,-0001