- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Angola: Cabinda Governor Checks Deep Waters Port Construction
Cabinda — The governor of the northern Cabinda Province, Aldina da Lomba Catembo, last Friday made a supervision visit to the works of the deep water port project of Cabinda, in the Caio Litoral locality.
In the end of the field visit, the chairman of the Cabinda Port Board of Directors, Manuel Nazaré Neto, said the project is a public/private partnership, under the responsibility of the Caio Porto company.
The construction of the said port is to take place in three stages, whose first one will include the building of important infrastructures.
In short term, he said, the project will create a thousand jobs and at long term, due to the construction of office, it is projected the other 1,500 jobs.
The first stage is estimated at 60 billion Kwanzas (USD 600 million).
Source : allafrica.com
Posted on : 30 Nov,-0001