- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Africa: Columbia University Establishes First Global Center for Africa
He noted that the facility will offer practical solutions to challenges at regional and continental level. He expressed the Government of Ethiopia’s support to the centre whose new technologies, he said, would help the country realize its sustainable development agenda. The new facility will host the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Centre for East and Southern Africa as a flagship program and will implement and support the Millennium Villages Project in six countries, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda and Ethiopia. On the occasion of his visit to Kenya, Prime Minster Hailemariam also held discussions with President Kibaki on bilateral and regional issues.
Posted on : 30 Nov,-0001