- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
The Kenyan government will allocate additional Ksh700 billion funds to the Kenyan Roads Projects in order to complete the country's ongoing road development projects. The former president of the Republic of Kenya, Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta, reportedly initiated a number of projects that are still behind schedule, according to the Cabinet Secretary for Roads and Transport, Kipchumba Murkomen.
Posted on : 12 Sep,2023