- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Government to Rehabilitate 363 Kilometers of old MGR Lines in Kenya
The government through Kenya Railways Corporation, the national railway of Kenya that is also known as Kenya Railways, is set to spend close to US$ 40M to rehabilitate a total of 363 kilometers of old railway lines, which are currently dilapidated, vandalized, or overgrown with vegetation, in the country.
Posted on : 16 Feb,2022