- Ethiopia's new USD 120 Million Conference Center in Addis Ababa
- Govt set to construct Down UB market in Luapula Province, Zambia
- US$70m upgrade to be done at MOI international Airport
- Accra SkyTrain project contract of US $3bn signed by Ghana
- KONE Primed To Gear Up Global Trade Centre In Nairobi, Kenya
- Ethiopia construction industry bullish on growth
- Tanzanian economy expected to grow rapidly in 2018-19
- Construction of Ethiopia’s Berbera Port set to kick start this October
- East Africa infrastructure construction to grow sharply over next 5 years
- Tanzania open for investments, aims for an industry driven economy
Nairobi, Kenya will play host to a US $540M Business Park
The headquarter offices of East Africa Breweries Ltd (EABL) will be housed at the a US $540m Business Park which is set to be constructed in Nairobi, Kenya by the Garden City mall developers.
Funded by UK private equity fund Actis, the mega project which will comprise of over 25,000 square metres of office space, including a healthcare facility, two major hotels and over 400 mid-market residential units.
Mr. Chris Coulson, Garden City Managing Director, in a statement said that they as a company are pleased to be breaking ground with 60% of the space already pre-leased to EABL. “We are delighted to be finally breaking ground on this space having on board our first clients, EABL with 60% of the space already pre-leased to them,” he said.
EABL is planning to set up their offices in the building once construction is complete in the second quarter of next year. The company signed a lease with Actis to take up between 2,000 and 3,000 square metres of space in the new building.
The park is projected to be built in two phases, the first phase will cover over 12,500 square meters of Gross Leasable Area (GLA) spread over two buildings.
The office complex will consist of green spaces and a pedestrianised boulevard linking it to over 100 shops in Garden City Mall, 215 residential units in Garden City Village and a three-acre central park.
Actis is a leading investor in growth markets across Africa, Asia and Latin America. They deliver consistent, competitive returns, responsibly, through insights gained from trusted relationships, local knowledge and deep sector expertise.
Posted on :02 Apr,2018