- Ksh700 Billion to be Invested to Complete Pending Kenyan Road Projects
- $13.8 Billion Kenya-Ethiopia Railway Construction Plans Resume
- Lake Victoria Basin Project Receives Sh355 Million for Phase II Constructions
- Zanzibar Signs a USD 428 Million Agreement to Expand Pemba Airport
- Tanzania government plans to construct 2000 kilometres of roads in 2023
- Project to Build a Dual Carriageway on Kiambu Road in Kenya
- Kasanga port in Tanzania to expand capacity
- The Old Mombasa Road will be upgraded to meet the requirements of the Nairobi Expressway.
- Tanzania would be one of the top economies in 2023
- Project Timeline and Information for the Tanzania Standard Gauge Railway (SGR)
Kenyan firm wins International Interior Design Award
In its quest to discover the best interior designers in Africa, the International Property Awards in London invited interior design companies to present their finest work. The judging committee chaired by two active members of the House of Lords scrutinised hundreds of entries and Planning Interiors Limited has been informed that it has won an African Property Award for Best Public Service Interior for Kenya, for its Kenya Airways Lounges. An International Property Award is a world-renowned mark of excellence. Judging is carried out through a meticulous process involving a panel of over 80 experts covering every aspect of the property business.
Posted on : 13 Oct,2015